Adding the Personal Touch
We can help you create a funeral service that celebrates your loved one’s life—with special touches that reflect his or her personality and interests.
And if you are pre-planning your own arrangements, you can request distinctive personalization features to assure your family that your funeral will be a fitting tribute.
Personalization may include:
- Photo displays
- A video collage of favorite photos to play during visitation or the funeral service
- A display of treasured belongings related to your loved one’s hobbies, personality, spirituality, community involvement or profession
- Playing of favorite music
- Mementos placed in the casket
- Programs or prayer cards with personal photographs
To add a historic touch to processions, we have an antique hearse, drawn by two black Percheron horses. And we can arrange for other special conveyances—such as a Harley Davidson hearse or a fire truck.
We’re here to help you make your loved one’s funeral service as meaningful as possible.